Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Geoff and Haden traveled to Trujillo this past weekend and the Lord clearly directed us to a home!
- On the way to Trujillo, there were car problems, but we are so thankful that the issue was discovered on this trip and while they were already planning to make a stop for car parts in San Pedro Sula. (they left the car there to get fixed over the weekend and took buses the rest of the way)
- Successful, long, and almost completely understood conversations in Spanish. We are praising the Lord for every step forward in our language learning.
- We have found a house for one family, but still need one more. We are praying the Lord provides a house close to the one He has already given us.
- Exactly six more days at our language school. Please pray our language continues to develop and we take advantage of every second in class.
- Please pray specifically for Adelade, Everett, and Eleanor as we begin packing and preparing to move. Pray against any anxiety or fear in them, and pray that we as parents will know how to shepherd them well through another season of change, and display a complete trust in the Lord through our actions and words.
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything in particular we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade and Eleanor Sirkel & Haden, Helen and Everett Outlaw
If you are interested in donating to the Trujillo Team you can do so using the below "Donate" box or you can mail a check to First Baptist Church of Irving (403 S. Main St, Irving, TX). In the memo line of the check please note "Honduras LTU". You can always support our ministry by purchasing coffee at trujillocoffee.com as well!