Prayer and Praise
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Praise the Lord for the conversations had with Nicole last week before she left the country. The gospel was shared, she heard things she had yet to understand about God's grace, and we know the Lord is working in her heart!
- Today we hosted another meeting of Signs of Love. Thankful to the Lord for every opportunity we have to minister to the deaf community.
- We continue praying for Gerson, and praise the Lord, we have seen specific requests answered. Join us as we consistently pray on his behalf, begging for salvation and as we pray for his wife Nancy as she perseveres and witnesses in her home.
- Continue praying for Nicole as she processes the Good News, seeks God and adjusts to a new life and culture in the States.
- Please pray for our team, especially Haden and Geoff, as we seek the Lord on business opportunities and direction. We want to support the church planting network here as much as we can, and are seeking wisdom from heaven in doing that successfully.
- Please pray for the health of our families. We have experienced a variety of illnesses over the past several weeks.
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything, in particular, we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade, Eleanor, Josiah Sirkel & Haden, Helen, Everett, Juliet Outlaw