Prayer and Praise
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Praise for the sweet time the Sirkels are having with family and friends in the U.S. They have already been blessed abundantly by our Texas church family's thoughtfulness and generosity.
- Praise the Lord for gospel conversations our interns have had with our employee, Lily, who handles our chocolate production. Today we started a Bible study with her walking through the book of John.
- On Monday night the Outlaws hosted a night of games with the youth of our church. This was a relaxed evening to spend playing and laughing together, and also to allow our interns, Nancy and Raquel, a chance to know the youth better. We are praying that from these relationships they are given many opportunities for discipleship among the youth.
- Please pray for Lily, our employee, as Nancy, Raquel and Helen walk with her through a Bible study. We are asking for spiritual fruit to be produced, perseverance in our study, and the grace to grow and understand the Word.
- Please pray for our church in Trujillo as we adjust to a new building and new system of operating. We are asking the Lord to order our church so that we can best serve and glorify Him.
- On Sunday nights, the Outlaws and the interns are walking through a series with the children on Heroes of the Faith. Every week we are sharing stories about men and women who did incredible things for the kingdom of God, but more importantly we are sharing the gospel and the hope that compelled these heroes to do what they did. We are asking for the Lord to rise up a generation of "heroes of the faith" among the children of our church.
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything in particular we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade, Eleanor Sirkel & Haden, Helen, Everett, Juliet Outlaw