Prayer and Praise
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- We have been so blessed to have family in town for the past week as Geoff's mom has been visiting! It has been a sweet time, especially for Adelade and Eleanor as they enjoy special time with their grandmother!
- Several picture Bibles were donated to help teach and share the gospel with those who cannot read, including our dear friend who is deaf. Emily was able to give Maira one of the Bibles this week!
- The past two weeks we have been part of several fruitful discipleship meetings and times of intentional prayer. The Lord is moving and spiritual fruit is being produced!
- The Sirkels leave this morning for San Pedro Sula where they will spend a few days and eventually take Geoff's mom to the airport. Pray for their travels and for their time in the city.
- Continue to pray with us as we face yet more complications with the truck. We pray for wisdom and provision as we look to our next steps.
- In the past few weeks there has been an increase in the amount of crime in our typically quiet city and we have heard several sad reports of local churches suffering, closing their doors, or ignoring blatant sin among church leadership. The enemy is clearly at work. Would you join us as our hearts have been especially burdened to pray for our city, for the gospel to advance and God to be glorified?
- Please pray for God's financial provision for our families. He has been faithful to provide just what we need, when we need it and we know He will continue to be faithful, would our hearts not waver in trusting Him!
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything in particular we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade and Eleanor Sirkel & Haden, Helen and Everett Outlaw