Prayer and Praise
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Praise the Lord for the sense of belonging He has given us. From the sweetness of dear friends in the church, to the friendly recognition and fun conversation at the local market and corner store, God has so graciously made us feel welcome here!
- The Lord has provided a home for the Outlaws for their time in the States when they go back for the birth of baby girl, and a family to stay at their house in Trujillo for the months they are gone.
- We are expecting more family to arrive this coming Sunday! Geoff's parents will be arriving this weekend and as always we are excited to have a little piece of home here in Trujillo.
- Please continue to pray for our language learning. Pray we would be faithful to continue learning and that our ability to understand, participate in conversation, pray and teach would grow. We long to communicate well and have deep and meaningful conversations.
- Please pray for the discipleship happening with the kids in our church. We have seen fruit and growth and discipleship happening in the homes. However, there has also been an increase in conflict and fighting, especially on Sunday mornings. Please pray for peace among the kids and wisdom as we interact with each child and situation.
- Pray for the nation of Honduras. Many people are frustrated and without hope as they reflect on the state of the nation. Pray for them to receive the hope and change that only comes through Jesus Christ, He is the answer and the only One able to impact the nation.
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything in particular we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade and Eleanor Sirkel & Haden, Helen and Everett Outlaw