Prayer and Praise
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Geoff's parents safely arrived on Sunday and everyone has been enjoying sweet time with family!
- Recently the Lord has blessed us with an increased interest in our coffee and chocolate. Praise Him for growth in our business and His perfect provision!
- The Lord has sustained and encouraged us often over the past several weeks through times of intentional prayer with other believers.
- Please continue to pray for the nation of Honduras. There is a growing sense of unease and frustration within the nation centered on several factors including the caravan, disputes over mines and natural resources and the daily displays of corruption among the men and women in power. Hope and peace will only come from the Lord.
- Pray for our team as we navigate this season of unrest, wisdom and discernment as we meet with and counsel people, boldness to share gospel truth, and opportunities to glorify God in our community.
- Pray for our continued growth in language learning. This week please pray specifically that we would have ears to hear the distinct words and phrases spoken to us.
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything in particular we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade and Eleanor Sirkel & Haden, Helen and Everett Outlaw