Prayer and Praise
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Over the past few days and weeks we have had a lot of progress and growth in our business! The Lord continues to provide and direct, may we be faithful stewards.
- Our friend Maira has been studying her picture Bible with her sister as she spends time daily in Scripture! Praise the Lord for a desire to know God's Word and the ability to understand and seek Him!
- This is the last week of school for students, including Adelade! Praise the Lord that He has sustained her over the past several months as she has experienced intensive language learning and for all the ways she has grown and developed!
- Geoff will be preaching over the next two weeks on the topic of marriage. Please pray for him as he shares truth from Scripture on a very sensitive and often distorted topic. Pray for hearts readied to receive truth in our church.
- In the business we are preparing for a large import in a few weeks, please pray everything goes smoothly and we find favor with everyone involved in this process.
- Please continue to pray for the salvation of our friend Gerson and for his wife Nancy as she shares with and encourages him. Pray for their kids as well, against the attack of the enemy who seems to be targeting the kids to distract and discourage Nancy and Gerson.
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything in particular we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade and Eleanor Sirkel & Haden, Helen and Everett Outlaw