Prayer and Praise
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- The Outlaws made it back to Trujillo today and Geoff made it to the States.
- On Sunday we celebrated El Dia del Nino in our church, a nationwide holiday celebrating children. We had about 50 kids (we average 20 on a normal Sunday) and celebrated with pinatas, balloons, cake, ice cream, and goodie bags!
- Our parts for the truck have cleared customs and are with the mechanic!
- Please pray we would continue to learn and adjust to extreme water rationing we are experiencing in the city. Right now we have running water about 4 hours of the day.
- One of our very dear friends and sisters is having marital problems. Please join us as we pray for the healing of her marriage and for the salvation of her husband. Also pray for Emily and Helen as they counsel and encourage her.
- Continue to pray for discipleship and evangelism opportunities for each of us!
Please allow us the opportunity to pray for you as well. If there is anything in particular we can be joining you in prayer about, please let us know.
Geoff, Emily, Adelade and Eleanor Sirkel & Haden, Helen and Everett Outlaw